Golf Tournament | AAF OKC Ad Club
The annual golf tournament is to help raise awareness and funds for the AAF OKC Ad Club and its contribution back to Education. Scholarships are a big part of the Ad Club’s Mission. Hosting an event like the golf tournament is key to the club continuing to serve its Mission. Each year the Ad Club contributes three $2,000 awards to undergraduate or graduate students based on application, supporting materials and interview quality, known as the JAC Awards. Additionally, we also contribute one $2,000 award to one undergraduate student majoring or minoring in advertising, commercial art, or graphic design, known as the Jeanie Ruedy Commercial Art/Graphic Design Scholarship.
This year the golf tournament will be hosted at the beautiful Lincoln Park Golf Course. Lincoln Park Golf Course is sure to test your skills, and is certain to provide an enjoyable round of golf. Register today by filling out the form below. For interest in sponsorship opportunities please contact Carter Campbell, firstname.lastname@example.org
7:00am - Registration opens and breakfast provided by Old School Bagel (bagels and coffee)
8:00am - Shotgun Start (Starting hole will be pre-determined)
- Team Scramble from the White tee box
- Maximum Score of Double Bogey
Lunch - provided immediately following the tournament, and prizes handed out.
Lincoln Park Golf Course
4001 NE Grand Blvd | Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Contests and Prizes
Tickets can be purchased at registration for $5 each, and be used towards mulligans and the following:
- Hole 15: Par 5 - Roll the Dice
- Take your chances on the luck of the roll. Earn yourself a stellar score of 1, 2, 3, or 4 on this par 5. Be careful though because 5 and 6 count.
- Cost - 2 tickets per roll
- Hole 1: How Many Tees Can There Be?
- It's just like it sounds. We will have a container full of tees and we are giving you a chance to put your best guess forward.
- Prize - Linkin Park Concert Tickets (2) - CHK Arena - August 26
- Cost - 1 ticket per guess
- Hole 7: Par 4 - Move It On Up
- For this par 5 we are giving you the chance to move up a tee box (77 yards) to get you that much closer to the pin.
- Cost - 3 tickets
We will also have the following challenges for those to test their skills and competitive nature:
- Hole 10: Par 3 - Closest to the Pin
- Be sure to play the wind because the player who gets their tee shot closest to the pin gets the prize.
- Prize - Dodgers Box Seat Tickets (4) - July 30th
- Hole 4: Par 5 - Long Drive
- Time to muscle up and give it your all. Just don't forget your mechanics.
- Prize - NeedToBreathe Concert Tickets (2) - Zoo Amphitheater - September 22
- Hole 17: Par 3 - Hole in One
- This challenge earns you extra entries to win the getaway trip.
- Prize - 20 entries
- Membership Drive
- Members - sign your guest up for a membership and receive 6 entries
- Non Members - sign up for a new membership and receive 6 entries
- Single Ticket Purchase
- Entries will be available for purchase throughout the day.
- Last call will be at lunch before announcing the winner.
- $50 per entry
Date: Friday, July 21, 2017
Time: 7:00am - 2:00pm
Individual - $100
Two Person Team - $200
Four Person Team - $400
Pre-order Mulligans - $5/ea