Brilliance on Demand: Breakthrough creative processes to inspire, transform and accelerate your writing. - Wednesday, January 10th, 2018
Mary Olivieri is the EVP, Executive Creative Director of the fully-integrated agency – CBD Marketing, and student of the Second City Training Center. With more than 25 years of copywriting experience under her belt, she has led scores of communications professionals and creative writers in delivering materials designed to truly resonate with business and consumer audiences of all types. Through custom-created, improvisational-based exercises and interactive workshops – her approach to the craft of writing has often been called “zen-like” and “groundbreaking”. Mary has created award winning advertising and marketing communications, and has given voice to multiple brand personalities, including Pringles, Harley Davidson, Coca-Cola and even Dos Equis’ Most Interesting Man.
In this session, you’ll learn:
• Free association exercises to let the words come freely
• Creative translation exercises to breathe new life into your words
• The creative process that transformed the B2B marketing of James Hardie Building Products, BASF & Firestone
• How to uncover hidden words and topics by using pictures and other unconventional inspiration
• Savvy ways to manipulate your “same-old” writing style
• How to inspire your own creative thinking using successful examples
• And much, much more
Wednesday, January 10
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
732 RIVERSPORT Dr.
Oklahoma City, OK 73129