The Oklahoma City Ad Club Okolades - Wednesday, May 9th, 2018
The sun has risen on a new awards banquet set to shine a light on the very best in Oklahoma advertising. The Okolades is the new home for some of the brightest honors in the Oklahoma City advertising community.
Date: Wednesday, May 9
Location: CHK|Central Boathouse
Cocktail Hour and Live Music: 6 p.m.
Awards Program Begins and Plated Dinner: 7 p.m.
Emcee: David Morris, The Oklahoman
Join us for an evening honoring:
- Ad Club Member of the Year - Kristin McNeese, McNeese Stills + Motion
- Long-standing Ad Club Membership Appreciation Ceremony
- Advertising Person of the Year - Brian Byrnes, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Lowe Runkle Distinguished Service Award - Catholic Charities Donor Video, Staplegun
- 2017 In Memoriam
- Inaugural Distinguished Woman in Advertising Award - Jeanie Ruedy
- Student Scholarship Recipients
- Young Advertising Professional of the Year
Kelley Gann, Freestyle Creative
Scott Gokey, VI Marketing & Branding
Joel Richardson, Third Degree
Blair Sims, Staplegun
- Silver Medal Award - David DeLana, Heritage Integrated
- Induction of 2018-2019 Board of Directors