This role assists with various duties and must be highly organized, creative, detail-oriented, great with time management, have excellent writing skills and be able to work independently with little supervision. The intern will work predominately with the Marketing Coordinator, assisting with tasks and certain projects. The ideal candidate will be working towards a marketing degree or a degree in a related field.The ideal candidate will also be familiar with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Publisher, Excel and Outlook, best social media practices and news writing.
Additional Job Details
• Research, create and edit content for the company website such as blog posts and employee bios
• Plan, schedule and create social media content
• Assist client specialists with answering phones when needed
• Create marketing materials such as brochures, ads, business cards, event invitations, etc.
• Manage and maintain relationships with company’s various marketing contacts
• Provide updates and manage many marketing projects the firm participates in, which will require a basic understanding in:
o Brand Management
o Internet SEO, PPC, Retargeting, etc.
o Website design
o TV & Radio media buys and creative
o Tracking data and retention
• Assist Marketing Department and Management with various tasks as needed
• Research and suggest new marketing ideas and improvement suggestions to current marketing projects