Submit your resume, cover letter, and three samples of your best writing and/or creative work to [email protected]
Better Business Bureau of Central Oklahoma
Internship - Creative Communications Specialist
Qualifications & Requirements
• Assist BBB in the development of our video and webinar capabilities.
• Build creative pieces and graphics for social media and online
• Provide writing and design support for print and online media.
• Update accounts with current and relevant photos, videos, or other content related to BBB activities and events.
• Solid writing skills with a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects
• Videography experience is preferred.
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of mainstream social media platforms.
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
• Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and with a wide variety of people.
Additional Job Details
The Creative Communications Specialist will help build the BBB Brand through drafting content for website, social media, videography projects, and layout and design work. This position will also assist with the planning and promotion of BBB events.