Submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Visit our website houckads.com. Click on About, then Careers for a complete listing.
Houck Transit Advertising
Qualifications & Requirements
Our next Media Account Executive will be responsible for maintaining and increasing advertising sales throughout your territory and take it to the next level and beyond. We are looking for a responsive associate who enjoys growing current relationships, building new ones, and working closely with potential clients through in-person, written and phone communication. You can be our next addition if you are detail-focused, possess good business sense and have an ability to meet or exceed your sales budgets and goals.
Skills and requirements
• 3-5 years media sales experience or related work history.
• Experience in sales planning, cold calling, pre-visit planning and presenting in-person.
• Understands or willing to learn about the advertising industry and will be an advocate, partner and resource for our clients.
• Ability to convert prospects and close opportunities.
• Interest in growing the position.
• Excellent networking and interpersonal skills. You can develop long-term relationships.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Above-average computer knowledge. Fluent in typical business-type software (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint/Keynote, etc.) and eager to learn new proprietary systems.
• Possess valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Willing to travel 30-50%, within driving distance.
• Communicates clearly in English.
Additional Job Details
Company Description: Things you should know about us.
Our purpose is to amplify our clients advertising campaigns and to elevate their brands. We are a generational company, with nearly 100 years in business, that thinks long term. We believe our team members are our biggest asset and if we treat them as such they will go to great lengths to serve our clients. We are passionate about our products and unwavering in our dedication to provide service and value to our partners.
Currently we partner with transit systems spread across the United States and have built long-lasting relationships with each system based on open communication, respect and integrity.
Above all we value our culture. The team we have crafted is the main reason we have experienced year after year of growth. Each team member works their tail off for our clients. Not because we tell them to but because they are rock stars who come to work each day motivated to lead us forward.
• Earnings package, base plus commissions.
• Company network and managers to assist and support you with marketing materials, RFP/RFQ preparation and client support.
• Opportunity to enroll in the company medical and dental plans as well as vision, short and long-term disability, hospital insurance and 401K plan with company match.
• Work from home.
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our effort to exceed our client’s expectations. We hope you will consider joining our team!
Houck Transit Advertising is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.