Oklahoma City Ad Club is dedicated to the education and the advancement of OKC’s advertising industry. Membership is made up of people from all corners of the advertising/communications industry, from advertising to marketing, broadcasting, public relations, event planning, graphic design and more. Oklahoma City Ad Club hosts monthly meetings to promote professional development and networking opportunities, and we also organize special events that showcase our members’ talents. We endeavor to make this club a forum for ongoing development and education and a venue to network and to be recognized.
A membership to the Oklahoma City Ad Club offers individuals the opportunity to grow professionally through networking and educational members' meetings each month. We also host several community events including a yearly public service campaign and volunteer opportunities.
Other benefits of membership include:
- A discount on ADDY Award Entries at our annual ADDYs Gala
- Discounts on FedEx shipping services
- Discounts on Hertz car rentals
- Free lunch at our monthly meetings
- And much more!
For membership information please contact Kristin McNeese at [email protected].
Includes AAF 10th District, National AAF dues & news magazine, AdLib subscription and luncheon meetings
- Single Membership - payable at $325 annually
- Two Membership - $300 each annually
- Three or More Memberships - $275 each annually
- Sustaining Membership - payable at $205 annually (Includes AAF 10th District, National AAF dues & news magazine and AdLib subscription)
- Educational Membership - payable at $90 annually and is limited to full-time educators and students on all levels of higher education (Limited to fulltime educators and students on all levels of higher education, includes AAF 10th District, National AAF dues & news magazine and AdLib subscription)
- OKC Ad Club Past President Membership - payable at $90 annually and is limited to Past Presidents of the Oklahoma City Advertising Club. (Includes AAF 10th District, National AAF dues & news magazine and AdLib subscription)