Oklahoma City Ad Club is dedicated to the education and the advancement of Oklahoma’s advertising industry. Membership is made up of people from all corners of the advertising/communications industry, including advertising, marketing, broadcasting, public relations, event planning, graphic design, and more. AAF Oklahoma City hosts monthly meetings promoting professional development along with networking opportunities, in addition to hosting special events that showcase our members’ talents. We endeavor to make this club a forum for ongoing development and education as well as a venue to network and to be recognized.
A membership to AAF Oklahoma City offers individuals the opportunity for professional growth through networking and educational members' meetings each month. We also host several community events including a yearly public service campaign and volunteer opportunities.
Other benefits of membership include:
- A discount on ADDY Award Entries at our annual ADDYs Gala
- Discounts on FedEx shipping services
- Discounts on Hertz car rentals
- Free lunch at our monthly meetings
- And much more!
For membership information please contact Vahid Farzaneh at [email protected]
In addition to admission for monthly luncheon meetings, a membership with AAF Oklahoma City includes a membership in AAF 10th District and National AAF.
- Single Membership - payable at $325 annually
- Two Membership - $300 each annually
- Three or More Memberships - $275 each annually
- Sustaining Membership - payable at $205 annually (Includes AAF 10th District, National AAF dues & news magazine and AdLib subscription)
- Educational Membership - payable at $90 annually and is limited to full-time educators and students on all levels of higher education (Limited to fulltime educators and students on all levels of higher education, includes AAF 10th District, National AAF dues & news magazine and AdLib subscription)
- OKC Ad Club Past President Membership - payable at $90 annually and is limited to Past Presidents of the Oklahoma City Advertising Club. (Includes AAF 10th District & National AAF dues)